Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Rag Necklaces


I've been noticing that these necklaces have become very popular. I made these pictured in 2009 after I saw some in Portugal. I love the look and I love making them. I originally anticipated getting them up on Etsy, but shortly after making them we bought our house and with all of the home renovations, I didn't have much time.

I saw some awesome jewelry on the bleubirdvintage blog.... I love the Navajo inspired bracelets and necklaces at thief&bandit. The prints are amazing and her color choices are SO GOOD. I love jewelry that is artful and simple at the same time. I just ordered a bracelet from etsy!

Here is a sampling of the necklaces I made a couple of years ago...



(Not to be "that girl" but look how skinny I was two years ago! I need to get on South Beach again!)

No comments:

Labels